Honolua Bay, Maui

Saturday, June 25, 2011

GAILE LYNN'S "I AM" MANTRA MASTERPIECE

More than any other healer or teacher I've seen, Gaile Lynn embodies the powerful archetype of the "New Feminine" - the magical, mystical, feminine energy that is now healing individual lives and transforming our world in the process. In Gaile's case, the New Feminine manifests in her deep connection to Nature, her profound sense of gratitude for All That Is, and in the way her spirit just radiates through her heart.

It was that incredible radiant spirit and beautiful open heart that first grabbed my attention, while watching an interview Gaile did from her home in Maui, Hawai'i for Lilou's Juicy Living Tour. Then, as I learned more about Gaile and her work, I discovered something else that truly blew me away: a 10-minute "I Am" Mantra she had created herself and recorded with her own vocals. It's brilliantly conceived and perfectly executed - easily the best work of its kind I've ever heard. 

I urge everyone who is interested in connecting with their Source and the power of the New Feminine to experience Gaile's amazing mantra, and if possible, to utilize it in their own contemplation, meditation or personal ritual. Gaile's I Am mantra is a wonderful gift from her heart to ours, and I believe it's an invaluable spiritual resource that can not only inspire deeper soul journeys, but remind us who we really are. 

Gaile has graciously allowed us to access her "I Am" Mantra here

Learn more about Gaile and her healing and teaching services here.

Watch Gaile's interview with Lilou for the Juicy Living Tour here.

Mahalo nui loa, Gaile!

No comments:

Post a Comment